Monday, June 09, 2008

Want to learn the "Art of Decorative Painting & Faux Finishing?"


Teaching decorative painting & faux finishing has been a dream of mine that is finally coming to fruition! For two long years I have been working towards this goal and will now be a licensed instructor/distributor for Faux Effects International.
I look forward to meeting many new students at our school and mentoring them as I have been mentored through out my career. I truly feel that to be a "super achiever" all successful business owners need a "successful mentor." Having said that I would like to thank Master Artisans Martin Alan Hirsch from Decorative Finishes Studio in Louisville, Ky and Krista Vind (who is another amazing teacher at Decorative Finishes Studio) for there support, guidance and wisdom over the years. This has been an amazing journey; one that has changed the course of my career immensely.

No comments: